The Synagogue is located in Siena near Piazza del Campo, it was built in 1786 on the site of previous places of prayer. Considered a rare testimony of architecture between Rococo and Neoclassicism, its simple exterior contrasts with the elegance of the richly decorated interior. The hall, slightly rectangular in shape, houses the rows of pews on the sides, while in the centre is a podium (Tevà) adorned with nine ten-branched candelabra from the 18th century. Particularly noteworthy is the ritual Elijah's Chair, located in the large entrance hall preceding the worship hall donated in 1860 by Rabbi Nissin, with its fine inlays on the wooden backrest, reminiscent of the circumcision ceremony. The visit to the Synagogue is enhanced by a small educational exhibition in Italian and English, illustrating the significant events of the Jewish presence in the city over 700 years.