The Chapter House of the Convent of Santa Maria Maddalena de' Pazzi, originally belonging to the 'converts or penitents' of the Benedictine order (1257-1442), then to the Cistercians of the Badia a Settimo (1442-1628) and finally to the Carmelite nuns until the post-unification suppressions (1866), now houses the museum. Among the frescoes in the Perugino Room is the one with 'The Crucifixion, the Virgin, St John, Mary Magdalene and Saints Bernard and Benedict', painted by Perugino between 1493 and 1496 on a commission from Dionigi and Giovanna Pucci. Also present is the staccato and its sinopia with 'St Bernard receiving the body of Christ', presumably made in 1506 by a disciple of Perugino, Sperandio di Giovanni. The main entrance is from Via della Colonna 9, which is also the entrance to the Liceo Classico 'Michelangelo'. Due to some steps, access may be difficult for those with walking problems.