TheOratorio dei Disciplini, located next to the Basilica of St Mary of the Assumption in Clusone, has a rich and complex history. Built in the14th century AD, it was enlarged in the 15th century and dedicated to St. Bernard of Siena in 1452. Over the centuries, various interventions have caused the loss of part of the external frescoes. In 1807, the fraternity of the Disciplines was abolished, and the Oratory was annexed to the Basilica. The interior frescoes are divided into three parts. The walls of the nave depict scenes from thelife of Jesus, executed with care and precision. Above the arch is the Crucifixion, with Christ in the centre surrounded by a number of other figures. Other, older frescoes are found in the apse wall, including a painting of St. Jerome. The oratory also contains busts of the benefactors who contributed to the interior decoration. These frescoes represent an important artistic and religious heritage linked to the history of Clusone.