The tradition of coffee and the historic Italian brand
Interactive museum based in the Aurora district, in the Nuvola Lavazza complex.
It traces the coffee tradition from the 1800s onwards and interweaves the history of the Lavazza family with the Italian industrial history of the 20th century.
The museum layout is distributed over two floors and it is divided into 5 specific areas, with interactive installations set up by theme:
- Casa Lavazza: more than 120 years of Lavazza family history and the development of the brand;
- La Fabbrica: a journey through the sounds, colors, and aromas of coffee, tracing the production processes through to distribution;
- La Piazza: this evokes a typical 1960s square where all the rituals surrounding coffee are celebrated, with an exhibition of coffee makers, espresso machines and an auto-bar/coffee van;
- The Atelier: like a movie set, complete with the Carosello advertising show, with the publicity and testimonial advertising sets on display with the interactivity of the cameras;
- The Universe: a full immersion into the world of coffee, to be explored using the Lavazza cup to activate the interactive installations.
The Lavazza Museum also adds a virtual tour accompanied by the voice of the well-known radio and television speaker, Federico Russo, using the first museum audio guide for Instagram stories.