In 1996, an important museum was established, annexed to the Church of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, which preserves a rich and peculiar historical, artistic and archival material relating to the life of the Archconfraternity of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, also known as 'dei Sacconi' because of the particular dress worn by the brethren. Saint Vincenzo Maria Strambi, then bishop of Macerata and Tolentino, founded the archconfraternity on 14 June 1805.
The museum's collections have been increased and enriched thanks to the constant work of Professor Giampiero Grifi, who has been responsible for studying, cataloguing and selecting the works. Among the archive documents, one can find manuscripts and texts concerning the events of the Archconfraternity from 1805 to the present day. Also worth mentioning are the sacred ornaments and furnishings, which are of great interest.