The Museum, housed in the monumental complex of Saint Oliva, contains a themed exhibition and timeline narrating 35 centuries of life in the Lepini Mountains, from prehistory to the modern era. Exhibits include the remains of a Roman temple dating from the 4th to the 2nd century BC, an early 12th-century medieval church and a Renaissance convent whose sculptures and frescoes are among the most remarkable of the Roman Campaign (1467-1480). The eight chronological and thematic sections of the museum illustrate how life in these mountains has changed over the years. The contemporary landscape is seen from a historic perspective as the stratification of natural and cultural events, a product of the interaction between humans and their environment. The evolution of the landscape we see today is described as a product of the interaction between humans and their environment, caused by the superimposed natural and cultural events. The exhibition covers three floors and a total area of 1000 square metres. The collection comprises about 800 original artefects, including medieval and Renaissance ceramics, archival documents, 17th-18th century prints, and over 30 true reproductions of vases, statues, coins and models. There are also 150 photographs, maps, 100 information panels with 500 or more illustrations, televisions and a giant screen showing archive material and films about history and art in the Lepina area.