Everything there is to know about the Genoa Boat Show to experience it in the best possible way
How long will the Genoa Boat Show last?
The Show will be held from Thursday 22 to Tuesday 27 September 2022. The most representative event of Made in Italy excellence worldwide in the Italian pleasure boating sector is a landmark for the entire sector and attracts thousands of visitors, both boat owners and enthusiasts, to the Ligurian town every year. Already sold out in terms of the number of Italian and international exhibitors, the 2022 edition is once again confirmed as one of the leading trade fairs in Italy.
This year’s Genoa International Boat Show has again embraced the tried and tested multi-specialist format, and is divided into 5 themed zones:
- Yachts & Superyachts: a state-of-the-art dock where luxury yachts produced in Italy will be on display, along with those from other countries of the world.
- Sailing World, dedicated to the sailing industry: an exhibition of sailing boats, accessories, and technical clothing, featuring the latest products on the market.
- Boating Discovery, reserved for the outboard sector: here, the real stars are the inflatable boats that are over 32 feet.
- Tech Trade, which brings together the world of components and accessories: aimed at business-to-business trade, this area is dedicated to state-of-the-art accessories.
- Living the Sea: the zone for all those who love the sea.
The attractions are rounded off by the Power Village, an elegant space reserved for powerboats, and a relaxing area where visitors can enjoy the shows. The same area will host the VIP lounge, an exclusive hospitality venue enriched by partners from the most prestigious luxury and lifestyle brands. The detailed programme will be published on the event website.
All the visitors at the 2022 Genoa Boat Show will have the opportunity to observe the start of work on the fabulous Waterfront di Levante project, designed by star architect Renzo Piano to revitalise the urban area of the former Show site. An innovative urban transformation and regeneration project that, from the end of 2023 will become the city’s new central attraction, creating an entirely new skyline.
How to get there
There are many ways to get to the Genoa Boat Show: car, train, and bus.
Local transport provider AMT is putting on special routes to connect the Show with the rest of the city. There is also the Shopping Bus, a transport service that runs every half hour for Show guests.
Another way is the special train that connects the city centre with the show grounds and, if you already have a ticket for the show, tickets are half price. There will also be shuttle buses that can be used free of charge by everyone with a ticket for the Show. It is also possible to get to the fair thanks to boats that connect the Fair with Genoa's Old Port.
All the details of the Genoa Boat Show
Genoa Boat Show dates:
22-27 September 2022
Genoa Boat Show timetable:
The event is open to the public from 10 am until 6 pm.
Genoa Boat Show prices:
Tickets can be purchased exclusively online at salonenautico.com
at a cost of €18 + €1 booking fee, payable by credit card and, from this year, using Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Find out more