Along the west-east, in the south-west area of the Colfiorito plateau close to the border with Visso called Percanestro, stands the church of Santa Croce erected in the 10th century. At the end of the 18th century, it was enlarged with the addition of a polygonal apse and a bell tower. The building is entirely made of stone and visible from all sides. The main west façade, gabled, has in its centre a portion of scarp wall built for static reasons at the end of the 19th century, with the related closure of the old entrance. On the right is a simple rectangular doorway with a monolithic lintel. The north side elevation is characterised by a rectangular window with a wooden lintel and a bell tower with a square stone base and a brick belfry with four rounded arches, covered by a pyramidal spire. The rear east elevation is characterised by the polygonal volume of the apse, built in 1920, and the bell tower on the right. The south side elevation, in symmetry with the opposite front, has a rectangular window with a wooden lintel in the centre and a tall rectangular window illuminating the sacristy. In addition, a walled door and window are still visible on this front.