This church was built in 1184 and transformed into a mosque by the Arabs, to return to the Christian cult with the Normans. As from the fifteenth century it was altered repeatedly and at the end of the eighteenth century the cupola was added. The principal facade has retained the fourteenth-fifteenth century appearance, while on the right-hand side there is a large portico, added in 1430. The apse dates from the twelfth century. On the first column on the left there is an inscription of a sura from the Qu'ran.